Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Kian's Training Drill

I know that lot people nowadays use TRX and ViPR into their fitness exercise.
However, I can't use it, because that is for those certified trainer using it.
Anyway, my next action is learn something from those fitness equipment's exercise, then convert and modified them to become my training method/ technique.
Moreover, I need to make sure my training method/ technique is safe and nice to see and acceptable.

For example,
TRX Deep Row = Deep Row with Cable Cross Machine
TRX Atomic Push Up = Jacknife + Push Up on Swissball

Next, I need learn more, see and read more about workout.
Remember their name and practice it before apply to my client.
Especially for personalize program such as women and obese.

I always like to use free weight, swissball, cable, step board and bosu ball into my training program.
For the muscle part, I'm good in core and abs.
Is it the time to do some changes?
Or else I need to change my training method, for example supersets, circuit training, etc.
Change location will be the good idea.

My client still all younger and male only, actually I know also the training for women, old adult and special population, but failed to get those client.

In order to let my client to see the result, I will always passion and focus to the training, let they feel, understand and clear what are they doing during training. Importantly is that they feel enjoyable and that is the quality training.

Ling Neng Ho (016-628 2173)
Personal Trainer
Fitness First Menara Axis

No comments:

Post a Comment